Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Shopping District (All)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Djay

Djay

In the Shopping District (All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shopping District (All)   In the Shopping District (All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:40 pm

tenchi was still emotionless when the scythe came at him. he hadn't moved in awhile and he didn't plan on it. he just rotated his body and fell back onto one hand, dodging the scythe. he then grabbed the sword that he had reflected and stabbed it through the ground and through the chain link. he wasn't going to get hit scythe back now. he then stood back up and stepped on the blade, making it sink into the cement. he then watched as makai came towards him in his swing. he had to wait a little longer.

"i said come and get it." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: In the Shopping District (All)   In the Shopping District (All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Makai smiled at Tenchi he released the chain and hit the ground. His hand grabbed the scythe. Both hands gripped the massive weapon and tore it frm the ground. The scythe split into twin double edged scythes. He spun both tools. Chains dangeled from them. He swung the first scythe pivoting off his other foot bringing the second around as well.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: In the Shopping District (All)   In the Shopping District (All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Right as he was close enough to grab the scythe back, he merely jumped back gracefully as he pulled each of the six strings. then from every direction, the strings seemed to enclose around the scythe wielder. the metal wires were connected to supporting objects all round tenchi's area when he made the surrounding attack that one time, then when he pulled the strings, each object had broken, releasing from all directions, wires to tangle this guy. No one had been able to dodge this web entanglement.

Though, tenchi wasn't finished. he then raised, for the first time, his gunblade and aimed it at makai as he glided through the wires that were behind him. he aimed it at both his knee caps with expert aim and percission. this would completely take his movement away if he made contact, and he thought he would. the bullets could shoot through nearly every metal, even steel and they shot and amazing speeds.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: In the Shopping District (All)   In the Shopping District (All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:57 pm

makai smiled as the bullets and strings raced towards him. he flicked his left foot. a chain was attached to his foot. His kodachi flew and into a building. he pulled and the chain segments rejoined. Makai flew towards his kodachi evading the metal strings and pulled. He fused his scythe back together and gripped his blade, "Well its been fun but i've gotta go. I have things to do." With a flick of his wrist his toros clothing flew into his hands. He smiled. His eyes glowed and he dissolved into petals. A mass of petals blew around the area and vanished along side makai. A note was at tenchi's feet "Its been fun see you around sometime. You interest me."
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: In the Shopping District (All)   In the Shopping District (All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 pm

tenchi looked at the whole thing happen. in truth he was quite impressed. this was the first guy who had evaded his strings in such a manor. impressive, thought this didn't make up for the guy being cocky. he just stood there as he then bent down and picked the note up. he read it in his mind as he took of his mask revealing his young face. he then pulled all the strings back into the mechanisms and began to walk away as he took out a phone and dialed a number.

"I want this place watched to make sure that we find him again, and this time he will now why im the syndicate leader." he said quietly so that no one would hear him.

tenchi then hung up the phone as he buttoned his cloak up, after picking it up. he then spotted a cute school girl and decided this would be alright. he walked right up to her and pulled her close to him, kissing her. meanwhile he was counting up to 10 with his fingers. After the seconds had been completed he let go of her and began to blush, acting like the whole fight never happened.

"so sorry....my apologies, couldn't help it when i saw such a beautiful girl."
he said as he scratched his head and smiled.

tenchi then continued his walk as the cute school girl blushed and looked back.

"Didn't even ask for my number......"
she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shopping District (All)   In the Shopping District (All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Shopping District (All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pitch Black :: Tokyo :: Central Tokyo Shopping District-
Jump to: