Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dark revolution

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kamuyamato Iwarebiko

Kamuyamato Iwarebiko

dark revolution - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:15 am

Micahel nodded, he walke dover to his laptop and pulled it out. Let sgo, ill pay as we walk. He made hsi way down the stairs as he began to type.

I was born 18 years ago, so that make sme 18. My dad was this hotshot scientist from America, real genius and all. My mom died when i was.....6 or 7 i believe, i can never tell my dad always avoided the subject. Anyways he came over here exactly 10 years ago, when that damn "gate" thing popped up here in Japan, he was called on a whim, had no idea what the hell he was coming over here for. Didnt find out until he was standing infront of the goddamn thing. He was the first person to suggest blowing the damned thing to hell, im glad he didnt though. So by this time youve probably gathered that i came here to japan when i was 8, if you havent yet, well, i dont know what to tell you. I didnt have to learn japanese since eveyone here speaks english anyways. That didnt change the fact that i felt outta place in middle school ,but, we'll save that discussion for later.

Ide have to say one of my most prominent memories would be, when i met my first friend around here. Good guy, his name was...Ken or Kenji, cant really remember, its all bits and pieces even at that age. Anyways i met him a few days after i moved in. My mom forced me outside and told me to "Meet" someone. Not as easy as it sounds, you cant just walk up to a random person and strike up a conversation, atleast, i didnt think so back then. I was just sitting there on my steps waiting for my mom to open the door, i remember how much i felt like yelling at her, at this moment i probably hated her. Just then some random kid walked up to me and put his hand out, like something off an anime, you know, those cheesy parts. Anyways, one thing lead to another and the next thing you know, we're performing at the talent show. Good story, huh? i dont think so either...this so happens to be my payment, if you ask me, ide rather break my fingers, or, cut my wrist. There are thousands of renumerations ide rather do than this. Until next time i guess
Back to top Go down
Lance

PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:22 am

Lance was saw raum near him as the police were giving chase to Tenchi who had just killed several officers. He took Raum by the shoulder and slipped out of the pandemonium unnoticed by authorities. He didn't want to have an international incident on his hands. He took on final glance at the broken mask on the ground. He would remember both faces, and he would find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 am

He watched as the police swept the area. Looking up at Lance, he nodded and began to follow him back to headquarters. Walking back, me ran his hand along a metal structure, sending out observation ghosts in curiosity of the people they had just encountered. He held out the shotgun and handed it back to Lance. New briefcase. He said, in hopes of the agency buying him a new one when they returned.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 am

Tenchi then stopped as he walked. he then turned back and picked up Nova so that she wouldn't have to walk the ways. he then looked at her with sad eyes. the eyes of anger and fury had vanished, yet they were replaced with eyes of sadness. he had failed to protect her and to him, that was not acceptable. It was a disgrace at his rank to fail in protection. he then walked beside Michael whom was typing on his laptop and looked down at her.

"forgive me...Nova..."
he said as he kissed her for the second time.

After 10 seconds had passed he pulled away, he still looked sad.

"i should have been stronger...."
he said as he continued to walk, he then looked at Michael and smiled a little, "Sorry boss, my bad." he said in a somewhat calm manor.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 am

She was okay with the kiss now, she'd experienced it before. "I'm okay... not very hurt..." She only had one wound that was in pain and it was her foot. She'd stepped on a nail before, this bullet wasn't too bad. She would get it out later, along with the one still stuck in her lifeless knee. She had a very light smile on her face. Very unlike her, but it felt good regardless.
Back to top Go down
https://pitchdtb.darkbb.com
Kamuyamato Iwarebiko

Kamuyamato Iwarebiko

PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:30 am

Michael closed the laptop and shook his head. Its ok, i dont condemn people for their mistakes, i only ask that they dont make them again. He hated putting up this Leader image and hated being mean to Tenchi even more. He sighed and stared at the floor. He wished he was back in his house he was so tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

dark revolution
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3