Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Through the Neighborhood (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
.Koi~

.Koi~

Through the Neighborhood (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:11 am

Hm...Koi managed to make a reason why there was this flaw. Dont laugh because u think ur breaking my grasp..This is your world after all.. She said with no worry nor emotion. Really he was to blame, it was his a illusion, which probably put Koi in a less concious aware state of mind. The question was, how to snap out of it.

Koi tensed up her grasp of shadows, this person really wanted to prove her wrong..
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:14 am

Makai started to chuckle bfore he laughed.His shoulders shook as he laughed. He looked up with pitch black eyes. His body radiated murderous intent. Petals erupted all around them, "DON'T SCREW WITH ME" He blaste dher with his murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:22 am

SHe stared as the petals scattered into the air, she watched and followed with her eyes to where they flew.. hmm....it seems your domain has become my sanctuary...Care to take us back to square one? I certainly think u had a better chance in killing me there..She teased, riddles and more riddles, the key to opening a door to hot temper. Oh how she prefected that from ever happening to her. Well, thats what she thought, in reality she was just as restless as he has.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 am

(Sorry it seems my last post didn't go through >.<.....)

Makai growled at the woman. His fangs increased in length. He released a loud demonic roar. His murderous intent erupted. He sent it flying towards her. His muscles tensed as he tried to pull himself free. He growled in his throat. His eyes glowed black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Neighborhood (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2