Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Food fight?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:38 am

Koi was under cover stalking a representative who lead connections for the war at heaven's gate. He wasnt an important target, but she needed all the information she could get. In an elegant, casual attire, Koi sat alone at a table for two, with a full untouched plate and drink. Constantly, her eyes shifted to where this man was, then back at her drink.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:44 am

She was told there were a lot of contractors at this hotel. So, she decided she may as well come here and clear the place out. She was gonna start with the restaurant and work her way down. She left the blood-splattered elevator. The attendant was a simple job. She walked up to a waiter and asked to be seated. She was brought to a table for two. Might as well eat before a job. She looked around. The table nearest her had a girl that was sitting alone. She hadn't eaten anything or had any of her drink. She pulled in her calm manner and tapped the girl's shoulder. "I heard the food here is good, you should eat before your plate gets cold."
Back to top Go down
https://pitchdtb.darkbb.com
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 am

Koi turned around to a preteen girl. She was surprised, what was she doing here? But this girl was polite, in the way she commented. All Koi could do was smile and say. I...i know, i was just praying.. She started, after that she pulled her hankerchief to her lap and looked back, glancing around at the other tables, they were quite occupied, um, do u not have a place to sit? Koi asked, really just inviting her to join anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:52 am

She glanced around. May as well talk with somebody. It'll be the last conversation that girl has. "No, I don't really have a spot. Would you mind if I sat with you?" She felt odd talking like this, but there was no problem with it. At least she hadn't snapped inside yet. Once that happens, she'll have to follow through.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:56 am

I dont mind if u dont mind..Koi assured her with ease, cuing her to sit down. Even though this would distract her from keeping an on her target, it was too late to turn this down. It would become too maladroit, and suspicious. So sit down please, unless u dont want to. she added
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:01 am

She smiled and moved over to the girl's table. Her eyes stared into the girl's. "So... what''s your name?" Most people would feel bad about doing this. Befriending a person and then killing them, just for fun. She found it amazing. It gave her so much joy. Why? Because her head's screwed up. She still kept a straight face, even though these thoughts went through her head. It would seen normal, as if she's not thinking anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 am

My name? O mine is Kagura Sou..KOi sadi, she looked quite different tonight, Different hair, cloths. She couldnt be reconizable to anyone she had met previously. SO heck, why not use another name. Plus she liked the ring to it.

[OoC srry 4 thee short post.]
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:11 am

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kasabana Taiyou." The girl would be dead in a matter of time, why not use her real name. She had a feeling this girl was lying, but didn't care. A waiter came by, noticing Kasi had no food. She turned her head to him. "Beouf Bourguingnon and water, please." It was an interesting choice for someone her age, but it was also odd for someone her age to be here alone or to be wearing the dress she was wearing. Still, she wasn't normal. She turned back to the girl. "So, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:17 am

Nice to meet u too, Ms.Taiyou..Koi said while eye balling her food. IT may taste good, but didnt quite look so great. SHe noticed what Kasi ordered, it was really out of her expected league. However that just reminded her of herself at that age. Only made her smile. Yet more suspicious, u dont find people like her everyday.

Im a food critic..Koi replyed in a whisper at her question. SHe winked as she brought a parcle on a fork to her mouth..Shh she added while chewing.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:20 am

Another lie. Probably. This girl really wanted to hide her identity. Maybe she was doing something special here, like Kasi was. Might as well. "I'm just here to kill everyone." She spoke in a quiet tone, making a wink and slightly laughing. It was meant to sound like a joke, but it was the dead truth. Ahh, deception, what a fun little toy.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:26 am

What an odd answer Koi recieved, not one she expected from a little girl. Which only made her extremly cautious. Though it didnt show in her face that she was surprised. Koi went and played along. Really...and why is that? She asked in the same quiet tone and chuckled..The only reason she played was that she hoped that Kasi was really bluffing. Really hoping..
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:29 am

For some reason this question provoked some part of her head. Aww... and she hadn't even had dinner yet. She leaned in close, a large grin on her mouth. "Because, I hate contractors." She whispered it. This should definitely go somewhere. This girl might not be a contractor or anything related, but it still might bring something along. She felt her stomach lightly grumble. Why... why?!
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 am

Hate......contractors... Those words were too familiar to Koi herself, this definatly wasnt the first time she had heard this opinion. But the statement didnt fit the setting. But......she started in a whisper not all the people here are contractors, are they not? SHe asked with the same oblivious tone..What was up with this girl? She was too young to be talking of such things, then again, Koi herself knew quite much at that age also..Deep in her throat she felt something bad, and it wasnt the food..
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:42 am

Well, she hadn't flipped out yet. Maybe just a bit longer. "Most of the people here are. And I'm guessing you are, too." She started to think about things. She didn't really care about things, as long as she got money. "I'll make you a deal. Help me kill everyone in here and I'll let you do whatever you want. Alright?" She sat back in her chair when she noticed the waiter standing next to them. He dropped off the food and she took a look at it. "After dinner, okay?" She spoke in a cheery tone, much less menacing than she had been previously. She was a great actor, lucky isn't it?
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 am

Good guess Koi thought, now this was the point where Koi figured who this girl was and what she was apart of..However that didnt matter. SHe wasnt going to get in the way of what Koi wanted. Even if it ment taking her up on her offer, even if it wasnt true.

Koi stared at her drink for a moment or two, thinking..Hmm, well i doubt id be any real help to your service, but i think ill be helping the cause today.... SHe admitted while putting slight emphsis on helping. Then she nodded when Kasi said after dinner, noticing their plates were still full. Then she glanced back up...

So...how difficult is it?...Enclosing your nature like this..Koi muttered with a blank smile yet curious face. The mutter was low, but obviously clear to hear from across the table..
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 am

She made a grin and picked up a piece of beef, sticking it in her mouth and chewing it. She swallowed it. "It hurts every day of my life. But, if I don't contain it, bad things would happen." She picked up a mushroom and swallowed it. This restaurant was truly amazing. "So, what can you do?" The question was said in a suck a way that others wouldn't understand it necessarily, but the girl would. Their conversation led to it, so it was obvious what she asked.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 am

Do? As in? Koi asked with a surprized, badazzled face. That question could mean almost anything, and she knew that Kasi's goal was probably just to officially find out if she was a contractor...Man it really sucked being one, not that it wasnt benefitial or anything, just really usless to her. Koi held the emotion in her face, her eye contact not moving form place. Waiting for an answer she stared Kais down a bit in false curiousity, while slowly stuffing a peice of carrots in her mouth..

[OoC ewww...carrot><]
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:03 am

OOC: Agreed

"Any special skills or abilities you have? You know, like tennis or baseball or... murder." A sly look came on her face when she said the last word. That word was so mystical. Almost as amazing as manslaughter or infanticide. She pushed pieces of food around with her fork, picking another chunk of meat and pushing it in her mouth. Her eyes glanced over to the large jacket she took off when she entered the restaurant. It held her scythe, her favored weapon. She started to plan how she was going to make her first kill. Maybe she should pretend to leave then slice somebody up? Maybe...
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 am

What Kasi had said didnt bother Koi at all, she had learned to control that. But words like slaughter and killing became mere words that seemed to be used everyday. SHe chuckled as she thought of any other woman's reaction to a sentence like so. Koi looked over to a chandelier to the side.

Welll.....hmm i guess my talents lie in..badmintin(sp?) i always loved that odd game, and im pretty good at...Tae kwon do..If thats what your looking for. Koi said turning her attention back to Kasi while leaning on the table a bit with a smile. So....what about you? u any good at...yoga or something?..She said obviously still in act.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 am

She sighed and chuckled. "I'm not really good at anything. I usually live on the streets, pickpocketing, doing some hits, whatever I can get. Now, I think you misunderstood me. What's your contract?" She was going to be candid about it. She needed the straightforward answer so she can be sure she's using this girl to her complete extent. She didn't want to get ripped off. She picked up some onions and stuck them in her mouth again. Ahh, french sauces are amazing.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 am

Koi smile didnt drop, despite the change of subject. SHe only took her place back and properly sat in her chair, her arms calmly crossed. The smile slightly dropped. ANd she sighed..That is for me to know..and you to find out...SHe replyed with no hint of irk in it. You offered, i take, you should have been brighter to know before you go and plan situations....SHe paused and her smile completely faded. Trust me, i will help you. But sadly you have to take what ever i give you. Something changed Koi's mind about slaughtering everyone in here. She just didnt know what. But she didnt want to give herself as someone not loyal to their own word.

So a fair twisting of a vurbal contract wouldnt hurt. Besides, she needed to get rid of Kasi now, or at least, lose her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:48 am

"Fine. You can stay secretive, but remember, if you don't help me, you get chopped up, too." She had a child's cute smile on her face as she took another bite of food. She was getting finished with her food. "So, do you want to get dessert, or should we take care of the bill?" It was irritating having to add in all these notes that meant something else, but she'd rather do that than get caught. She had some room left in her stomach, she could probably fit in something small, and she had a bit of a sweet-tooth, so why not?
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:08 am

Koi only smiled at Kasi's comment. Very well, dessert sounds good, why dont you go and call the waiter then...SHe insisted. Even tho it didnt matter, it wouldnt make the night any longer. The time would come only sooner, not later. Surprisingly, the food disappeared fast from both their plates, Kasi's looking emptier. Chopped up? she thought she must have a signature weapon..
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 am

She raised a hand towards the waiter who came to her. "I'd like a sundae, if you don't mind." She turned back to the girl, awaiting her choice. You can tell a lot about people by the food they order in a restaurant. Kasi's food only displayed that she was very well educated, yet still a child.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 am

As the waiter came Koi still had her vision transfixed on Kasi. Only until a voice ehcoed. Excuse me miss? Ud like?...The waiter said patiently. Koi looked up and smiled at him, softly saying. The same for me also, just refrain from serving me chocolate, please. The waiter raised an eyebrow but didnt protest to Koi's face.
Now shooo, go on. She teased with a hand gesture to move along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food fight?   Food fight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Food fight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pitch Black :: Tokyo :: Quing Long Hotel-
Jump to: