Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Grim Reaper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin

The Grim Reaper Empty
PostSubject: The Grim Reaper   The Grim Reaper EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:53 am

Name: ?????

Nickname: Steve, The Grim Reaper

Appearance: He wears a large black cloak covering everything but his hands and shadowing his face. His three glowing eyes are visible from the shadows, shaped in a triangle formation. Bony gray hands can be seen protruding from his sleeves. A single red and black wing comes out of his back. Though it doesn't provide any ability of flight, it looks pretty freaking awesome.

Weapons: He carries a giant, swirly lollipop with a razor-sharp chainsaw blades protruding from the edge.

Personality: He takes joy from people's pain and knows how to exploit peoples' fears and weaknesses.

Goals: To kill every human on earth, one by one.

Abilities: When people "die", he's able to sense it and enter their minds using a machine. When he finds their soul he tries to kill it and devour it, but if the soul survives and defeats him, then the person comes back. He's also able to take control of weak-minded and emotionally damaged people.

Favorite Foods: Moon rocks and human souls

(I made up this character with my friend, and yes, it's supposed to be confusing, it's much worse in real life. I'll post a pic once I get my friend to scan the drawing. He drew it, I didn't.)
Back to top Go down
https://pitchdtb.darkbb.com
Lance

The Grim Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper   The Grim Reaper EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 am

You just described Raum, thats really eerie
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

The Grim Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper   The Grim Reaper EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:03 am

He has three eyes and a giant swirly chainsaw lollipop?
Back to top Go down
https://pitchdtb.darkbb.com
Raum

Raum

The Grim Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper   The Grim Reaper EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:33 am

Yeah its close, but I mostly enjoy eating small Cambodian children, instead of moon rocks.
Back to top Go down
Lance

The Grim Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper   The Grim Reaper EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 am

yea he shows off with the lollipop in front of chicks, before devouring there souls, its really a buzzkill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grim Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grim Reaper   The Grim Reaper Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grim Reaper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pitch Black :: Extra :: Discussions-
Jump to: