Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walk with me...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:53 pm

[[Open to anyone whose willing to walk in the chilly weather.]]

It was night fall, a breezy dark night. Yet there was numorous lights that lit up almost every corner, whether it be the lights of the tall Hotal building or that many tiny food stands all down the street. Koi was just walking like a lost soul, who just finished buying a hotdog at a mobile stand. She wanted to get out of her lonely, solitude apartment she rented..it only made her feel useless. Out side on the semi-busy street with people walking, cars rushing, and the individsuals who were cramming to go into that hotel. It was gorgeous from the outside. Koi couldnt help but obliviously stare at it.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Lance was walking down the street when he decided to grab a hot dog from the stand near the road. As he got his dog he started down the street, then he noticed the women that was in front of him in line had stopped and was staring at the huge hotel. He hadn't gotten a good look at her face in line but he did now. She was pretty attractive and considering Lance was new to Tokyo he decided to strike up a conversation. That is quite a sight, isn't it Lance said as he moved to stand next to her.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Koi didnt even bother to look and see who it was, didnt matter just yet. ANd she answered invulentarily. Quite, but lights are lights, they're made to look pretty. A moment past as she realized whats she said, she felt embarressed about how intelectual she just got. Oi, sorry i mean yes, she said with a smile, not completely turning to the person.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Lance smiled at her hesitation. It's just as magnificent in the daytime when no lights are turned on. Lance finished off his hot dog, and turned to the woman, up close she seemed every bit as pretty from his earlier distance, though there was something in her eyes that reminded him of something or someone. He gave a slight shiver, it was a bit chilly out this evening.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Koi already had her arms crossed in her long sleves, It was a bit windy, but everyone was still outside, no one should notice the chill. she scoffed at his shiver. And she scanned his appearence, he stood out with his chioce of cloths. Im guessing you....are a tourist? It does get cold in Japan too, you know. She chuckled, Nothing amussed her than something maladroit like this.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 am

Lance laughed, he'd been had as a foreigner. You could call me that. But it does get cold in England too. Lance Smirked, Though the ladies aren't nearly as pretty as they are here. The statement was true, the girls back home were usually shapeless and had terrible personalities.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:13 am

England? Koi intently though, she question what the reason was for him to come to Japan but didnt want to jump to conclusions. But continued to listen. The comment would have perfectly worked to charm her, only if she was actually from Japan. Flattery was always nice, but degrading your homeland wasnt always great. Come on, i have been to europe one time, Your women i heard had the most class...she pouted as she opposed to the comment.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:18 am

Lance gave a slight scoff at the remark. If by class you mean inflexible, narrow minded windbags, then yes i suppose you are correct. Lance then gave a warm smile. He then looked around and saw what looked like a small cafe or something next to the hotel. Say, you wouldn't be interested in grabbing a hot drink over at that Cafe, would you? Lance transitioned as smoothly as possible.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:32 am

Koi's mouth dropped at his comfirmation, her nervous smile twitching once. Well- uh. SHe honestly couldnt reply to that comment, it was amussing though. She saw their own breath as wha looked liked fog, was it really that cold? But she didnt mind that as she sighed. Until she heard his suggestion. Hm...she managed to let out, pretending to actually think about the answer. Hn, why not? She said with a smily face. There was really no reason to say no, at least none that she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:37 am

Lance was relieved at her acceptance to grabbing a drink. He walked over with her right next to him into the cafe and up to the counter, there was an old woman behind the counter. What can i get you she asked. Lance glance quickly at the sign with the choices on it and settled on a choice. Ill have a cup tea with honey. Lance then turned to Koi, And what can I get for you Lance said, then added My treat.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:53 am

Surprisingly, Koi was looking down the whole time there, just until he asked her what she wanted. Just before she reached for her walet, she heard him say, "my treat". SHe smiled again with a giggle. SHe looked to the high side to quickly choose something..Um...A chocolate swirl coffee please SHe blurted quickly, that was the cheapest thing on the menu, but she hoped He didnt notice, despite the fact it was still delicious.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:58 am

Lance glanced at her as he grabbed his tea from the counter. And here I thought it was only American's that drank that filth. Lance let out a small laugh before turning to the tables Where shall we sit?
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 am

Koi only smiled. America makes there own coffee slash 'filth'...She started with putting air quotes around flith. Notice Japan doesnt have strong importing ties with America anymore...She said and stopped before she started her habit of yappin'
Without saying a word nor glimpsing for an empty setting, she pointed to a high table near the window. One of those tables that have the height of your waist, but still had three chairs around it.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 am

Lance laughed as he strolled over to the table and sat down in the ridiculously tall chair and looked out at the city as he sipped his tea. So have you lived in Japan your whole life? Lance asked quizzically, as he took another small sip of his tea allowing it to warm him from the inside out. He then glanced back at Koi's eye's. What was it about them that Lance found so curious.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 am

Deciding not to take a seat, Koi leaned on the table, looking out the large wall sized window. The lights were even brighter and iridencent here. But that didnt distracted like last time. She turned to him Nope. i was a foreigner like you before. I moved here when i was about 15. It was quite the adventure, traveling alone....no parents...no siblings...a hell and heaven's gate...She almost started dazing back out the window. Well, yea only about 8 yrs since i left home. she said with a grin.

Last edited by .Koi~ on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:59 am

Lance noted she didn't sit, and sighed a little. Hearing her story he let his curiosity get the better of him. 15, huh, What caused you to leave at such a young age. Lance again sounded over curious without realizing it, If you don't mind that is He stammered trying to recover from his idiotic personal question. He took a big gulp of his tea.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 am

Koi jolted out for the first time in a long time, like a kid. What u havent felt it before? Having the chance to just be free from limits?!...SHe noticed that not everyone felt that way..Well what i mean is that....i had the opportunity and vigorously took it...My parents were to busy anyway.. She seemlessily smiled while staring into her coffee, chuckling a bit. But im not going to bore you with my life story, what about you? Did u travel to some far places? she asked, maybe if he did theyd have something already in common.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 am

Lance considered the question he hadn't realized it but he had traveled a lot in his life time. Actually yea, I've been to every continent except the Antarctica... Lance looked out at the city again, it was places like this he liked most though, lively setting, lots of people. In the chaos Lance found calm. He turned back to her. Did your parents ever go looking for you?
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 am

Every contient except Antartica eh? SHe repeated in her head. That was just facinating. Koi always wanted to go to Australia some time in her life. The last question got her quiet though...Her parents never did once send a letter, let alone go and look for her. Moments past as she thought. But she didnt blame them, they would have never tracked her down, even if the whole world was looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:37 am

Lance sat in the silence that followed and cursed in his head. That was a stupid thing to say, he thought. Hrm, sorry, forget I asked... Lance trailed off. His phoned buzzed, he pulled it out. The display read M-I6, Lance hesitated before picking it up.He put the ear piece to his ear and listened for a moment, then responded No and hung it up quickly. He looked up back at the woman, whose name he didn't even know. He extended his hand. I'm Lance, by the way. He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:17 am

Oh, she got into too deep with her own past. She snapped herself back to reality. The person who she had just met had just intrduced himself. A tad late, but better tardy than never. She smiled and shook his hand, her grip loose. And in that moment she had to think, she wondered if she was really going to tell him the correct name. im....she was the slightest of hesitant. Soi Cheng...Its nice to meet you.. She finally said, a little unsure if her decision was wise.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 am

Lance smiled and shook her hand. You can sit down you know. He said jokingly. He thought for a second. Why had she hesitated on her name, was she nervous about him, or was she making one up, guess it didn't matter. Before he could question her about it any further 2 men in masks came into the cafe which was empty besides Koi and Lance. One went up to the women behind the counter and demanded money from the register, the other walked up to the table and demanded both of their wallets. Lance cursed, if he gave up his wallet they would see his ID as M-I6 and there was no telling how they would react.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:42 am

Koi considered actually agreeing to Lance's suggestion. But with just a glace, she saw bad news.
The tall man turned to her first.

Now why dont you be a good girl and hand over what i want...He chanted. What a revolting manner he had, just looking at him. What stupidity Koi thought as she gave the man a deep glare, while backing up i bit.

Why dont you...she paused and caught sight of the small hand gun holstered at his side. Go out that door and just go home.. Really she wanted to help actually...deep, deep inside. However that was inevitable, this guy had taken he comment the wrong way..He quickly grabbed her collar harshly and revealed the gun to her direction.

Shut up. Dont tic me off, now give me your wallet before i tear it from its place!.

Koi didnt want to seem too suspicious about handling this problem. SHe gave Lance a glance, hoping he would catch the fact she was cuing her still hot, untouched cup of coffee. And that hed be smart enough to not resort to violence.
Back to top Go down
Lance

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:05 am

Lance caught the look from Koi and grabbed the glass of coffee and hurled the scolding hot liquid into the mans face. The man grabbed his face with both hands releasing his grip on Koi. Lance delivered a roundhouse to the mans face and he crumpled to the ground. This whole exchange had taken only a few moments and the man at the counter had just turned towards them. Lance grabbed the table and flipped it over for cover, then grabbed the gun off the unconscious man. Stay down Soi! Lance barked.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:27 am

Koi was already quickly behind the table, her head buried in her arms. This was a little out of control, the worst thing was a gun round up. The shots would probably attract the police. But reguardless of what she thought, nothing could be done but move faward..
She was silent few several moments...Do you seriously plan to shoot them? She asked emotionlessly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk with me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk with me...   Walk with me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk with me...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pitch Black :: Tokyo :: Quing Long Hotel-
Jump to: