Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Through the Neighborhood (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Through the Neighborhood (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 am

Makai charged forward drawing his Kodachi. he rolled to the side dodging a stone slab. he raced towards his opponent a contractor that he had been hired to kill. he appeared in front of the contractor and swung his blade. The blade pierced through the mans neck. Makai pushed harder and decapitated him.

Blood sprayed all over the blonde haired contractor. makai stood up and wiped the blood from his sword. he sheathed the blade and sighed. He closed his eyes and reopened them. His eyes flowed purple. The blood vanished from his body as he dissolved into sakura petals. makai appeared away from the scene. He opened his mouth revealing 4cm long canine. he looked about and spotted a young 15 year old school girl. he grabbed her arm and pulled her in. A hand covered her mouth.

he leaned in and his canine pierced her neck. he drank her blood for ten seconds and pulled away. he hit her in the back of the neck knocking her out. He wiped the blood from his face and pulled out a black fliptop phone/ He sent a text message to his employer 'Send the money to my account'.

he jumped onto a roof and fled from the scene of the crime. he grinned as another job was done.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:04 am

Koi happened to be on the same roof Makai just stepped upon. SHe didnt notice because she was on the coresponding side, sitting on the ledge. It was breezy up there, she had a hoody that she never wore. And presently she was texting Sajin, or vice versa.
He thinks sister still have doubts...Saajin wrote..Personally, Koi was frustrated with his negative thoughts, they were truely true deep inisde. But he knows that she knows that wont stop. SHe couldnt figure out why he continued to provolk her anyway though..
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:40 am

Makai landed on the roof and looked about. He saw a woman on the roof he hand landed on. she seemed to be texting someone.Makai ignored her and leaned against a wall and sighed in relief. He reached into his left pocket and pulled out a pack of cigerattes. He pulled out out and pulled out a lighter. he lit the detah stick and took a puff.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:20 am

Why does sister do that? or should he say feel that way?....sister is different from normal humans...so why?...Sajin texted back..This really got Koi angry, it wasnt like this ignorence was Sajin's price, but he couldnt help but do it. Though it didnt seem that way to Koi, so she deleted all the messages.
SHe hmphed and closed the phone shut.

Try answering those questions yourself...She mumbled to herself as she threw the phone behind her. Sending it somewhere on the roof of the building.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 am

Makai looked up as a phone came flying towards him. he reache dout and grabbed it. he let out a long puff of smoke. He looked at the girl and threw the phone. It skidded across the ground and pass her, "You really should look before you throw." he whispered under his breath 'baka." He stood up and put the death stick out, "You'll end up hitting the wrong perosn by doing that."
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 am

To no surprize Koi didnt bother to turn around...Excuse me? SHe said, exactly knowing what the person said. SHe wasnt in the mood and didnt want to know exactly who this was. It was unusual enough that another person was on the same roof as she was. This was a tall building which no one had the reason to be on.
I didnt catch what you said. She added, actually just teling him to reword his comment.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:32 am

Makai scoffed and lit up another cigeratte, 'What are you deaf and stupid? I said don't go throwing things without look...you may hit the wrong person." he scoffed his fangs stuck out from the side of his lips. he let out a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 am

Koi put put her head resting on her hand, arguing was amusing, but this guy was just vicious. Dont be rude asshole, i didnt know u were behind me..She replyed in a calm voice, with absolutly no hint of tease. What a jerk she thought, pouting in her head. so dont throw a pms fit, cuz i dont expect to apoligize.. She added.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:42 am

Makai glared at her. he scowled at her, "Don't make me kill you." he was getting irritated it. He pulled out another cigeratte and lit it up. He blew out smoke.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 am

Kill......me? Koi intently thought. Now she really wanted to know who this was, or more specific, what he was. You're not afraid of killing on such shallow standards? She asked with a smirk...How pitiful...She added while hmphing at him. At this point he was worth not worrying, it wasnt like he would put her in any danger. Koi could take care of snobs like him easily.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 am

Makai's eyes glowed. His body dispersed into petals. The petals blew around the building. The petals reformed into makai. He stood in front of the woman. He was glaring down upon her with glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 am

A contractor..So i see...Koi mumbled as she looked up at him with a smirk.. So you'r just going to kill a civilian because she gave the attitude you gave right back, but stronger? hm?..It really didnt make sense for a contractor to do that, no matter how ruthless.. SHe stared for a moment, seeing he didnt end his glare..

You cannot kill nor beat, what u cannot intimidate..SHe preached.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:09 am

Makai grinned sadistically showing his fangs, "Whom said i wanted to kill you. I may have but i've decided agaisnt it." He appeared behind her, "Besides i need to pay my remedial now. So it works out for me." He grinned at her baring his fangs.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:19 am

Not kill me hm? SHe mumbled. That was a surprise, Koi didnt expect that..She guessed she got anxious for nothing Though his last words boggled her mind, why would his price be of any harm to her? Quickly she got up and backed away. ............Whats you price, contractor? she demanded
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:21 am

makai appeared behind her. He wrapped an arm around her waist and held her tightly. His long canines glistened. he leaned into her neck, "A simple drink of blood." He hissed as he brushed his fangs across her skin.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:39 am

Koi couldnt help but gasp on how he just expected to use her. However she didnt panic. Knowing that just breaking from his grasp was inevitable, she used her resort.
She pulled her hand closed to her neck as her eyes glowed the deep red it did. In less than a moment she didnt have she summoned her shadows. It was past nightfall, which gave her the advantage.

Quickly they wrapped around this person, from each indvidual leg and arm adn to his own neck, pausing him in place. U got too close, but nice try. SHifting her shadows upon him, she opened the grasp her had on her. Simply backing a good distance away, she summoned them off him.

[OoC i know this seems like god-modding, but thats really Koi's ability..]
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:03 am

Makai grinned and he dispersed into petals, "Shishishishi i would have only have sucked for 10 seconds.but now your forcing my powers. So when i do get to drink your blood it'll be for awhile." Thousands of swords appeared in mid air. The blades flew towards Koi. Makai appeared a distance away.

(OOC: i know i read her powers. I read over everyone's character apps)
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:14 am

10 seconds or an hour, you are not going o touch me. Koi said as she glared at him. This couldnt be any sort of goal. This guy was probably just playing around with her. Though no matter what, he wasnt going to finish his payment with her. Im going to watch u melt if you're that stubborn.. she intently thought.

Illusion or not, every object that was expected to give physical contact with something always had a shadow. Frankly number didnt matter. Just as those swords came crashing toward her, she raised her hands, signal as to freeze them. Maybe not at the same time, but as each came in her radius the ypaused and were shattered into peices. At the same time she summoned up a wall of darkness around her.

In a mere snap that wall engulfed the view of her, only showing a black blob slowly measuring down to size. And appearing against the entrance door.

[OoC ok good, i just though i should point that out anyway...]
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 am

makai grinend sadistically, "Split world." A white glow erupted from his body engulfing the area. The two were transported into a japanese garden. A japesne house was across from them. They were surrounded by nothing but white, "Don't think for a second its going to be that easy." Makai was standing to the side baring his long fangs.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:27 am

Light and pure white eh? Koi asked retorically..SHe glanced around for any possiblity of attacking. But that was truely an act, there was always a way for her to attack, defend...win. It was ineveitable, even for this illusionist of a contractor. And she was curious about that.. Are you enough of a coward not to fight me? your tricks and illusions just shows how fearful u are. Koi was irking him, if he was really there, well that just depends on that.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:31 am

He raised an eyebrow, "You know im an illusionist its how i'm suppose to fight." He drew his black kodachi holding it in a reverse grip. He rushed towards Koi. He spun and his Kodahci wiped around. He aimed for her jugular vein.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:44 am

Koi hmphed at his action to action head on. She smirked as she backed up as the swift swipe past his target point. While doing so she observed his ability and the effect of this cause. SHe jumped back and flipped back, keeping a good distance away. Koi smiled and chuckled at the fact that he forgot to prefect his flawless illusion. Woah that was close. she playfully teased as she felt her neck.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 am

Makai grinned, "Don't forget i'm an illusionist." Makai's body dissolved into petals. He appeared behind Koi. He drew his massive scythe and unsheathed it iwth one hand., THe massive weapon down toppling down in a downward arc.Makai swung with the intent to kill.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:03 am

Koi turned around to the attack, quite still, staring up at the blade. It swung down and down, getting closer to her.

Just as it was about to slash her in the face, it paused suddenly in place, only an inch away. Koi gave a twisted grin. Your room may be all white, but no matter where u are, there is always a shadow. if not, then the object is nothing but a faux. Even illusionists cant bend that rule. Pure talk it sounded, but Koi knew her riddles, and the answers to them.

With the sythe paused, its own shadow connected with Makai's shadow, now holding the end, Koi's shadow was connected too. With that conection, Makai shouldnt have been able to move, like his shadow that Koi forcebly shaped. Dont forget that.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 am

Makai grinned of so sadistically. He started to laugh. His eyes turned pitch black. He struggled to move his arm. He gritted his teeth in anger. He continued to try and force his body to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Neighborhood (Open)   Through the Neighborhood (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Neighborhood (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next