Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dark revolution

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Djay

Djay

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm

tenchi was walking with his new partner as he got a call on his phone. he seemed to be listening intently as the call continued. he then nodded again and hung up the phone. After that he looked at nova and smiled to her.

"So nova, how is life treating you so far. anything that you have any interests in? hobbies?"
he asked trying to make small talk, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 pm

She was simply following him around. "Just surviving..." What else would she say? She doesn't do anything but run around and steal from unknowing people to survive. She held her stick under her arm to support herself. She wasn't sure if he knew what was wrong with her yet, but it was quite obvious she had some problems.
Back to top Go down
https://pitchdtb.darkbb.com
Lance

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Lance wasn't sure what the hell he was supposed to expect, he got a call 30 minutes ago telling him to be in this location, he didn't even have time to stop by HQ and get his doll partner. As he peered in through a window he saw a guy in a mask and a girl that looked malnourished. They both looked out of place, so he assumed contractor's and he pulled out one of his firearms. He would wait a bit longer and gather some intel before he decided to make a move or call for reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:41 pm

tenchi looked at her suspiciously as he took a hold of his mask.

"sorry i shouldn't be wearing thi....." he said as he stopped talking.

So my connections were right.... he thought

in the corner of his eye he saw a fire arm. he didn't see whom was holding it, but he new that he or she wasn't friendly. tenchi then let go of his mask, keeping it in place.

"well, looks like we have more survival training now don't we.' he said nudging Nova and furtively pointing at the mirror were he saw the gun.

"we will make sure to bond later, but for now we need to find out whom this guy is. my contacts told me that someone was here, but im not sure if it is really him." he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Something flickered in her head. She pointed in the direction of the man with a gun. "He's not good..." Her words, though simple, were very true. Even if they weren't true in reality, they were true in her mind. Her heart started to beat a bit faster and her breathing became heavier. Fear was starting to form in her, but it wasn't enough for her ability to activate. It was just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Lance

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:02 am

Shit Lance muttered, he got made already. He holstered his gun and walked casually around the corner. He made eye contact with the two others in the room. Hi Lance said with a cheerful smile. He knew that his best bet in this situation was to stall for time, because hopefully his doll would have picked up the phone by now; he hit speed dial one before he rounded the corner. Now with his phone concealed in his jacket he simply needed to survive. Im Lance.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 am

tenchi new whom he was, and he also new that Nova thought of him as bad. this must have meant that he was some kind of government agent or something. Though from Tenchi's previous call, he was from the British forces. how annoying to run into one of them. he then turned to him as his cloak fluttered in the wind. he kept a barrier between him and nova.

'i suggest you leave.....lance."
he said seriously in his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:13 am

She was shaking, but she tried to control herself, not wanting to destroy this place, or Tenchi. She held the stick with two hands now. It supported her better and gave her hands something to do.
Back to top Go down
Lance

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:19 am

Lance smiled, the one in the mask didn't want to play nice it seemed. I suppose i could, but there's two full tactical SWAT teams surrounding this building if i go out they're coming in. Let's use that logical mind of your shall we, who would you rather talk to? It was a bluff, but Lance needed time. It wasn't that bad of a bluff either. Lance had always been a good poker player.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:28 am

tenchi did not move at all, he just watched as this man told him his part of the story. though in truth he really wanted to end this guys life. he suspected that this guy was a very high rank and that he probably would have some kind of reinforcements, though he didn't believe they would come this fast.

"Nova, please do not be scared. i will make sure this man doesn't hurt you..." he said calmly.

he then looked at the guy whom seemed to threaten them and sighed.

"who are you really, and i dont mean your name. i mean your rank in the British forces," he asked calmly telling him what his suspicion was
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 am

He may have told her to be calm, be it wasn't that simple. She couldn't just be fine, she was afraid of everything, always. Luckily enough her power would only come out if she got too scared and that wouldn't happen until the bad man took actions. So far he seemed no threat and she could easily take him out if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Lance

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:02 am

It seemed he bought the bluff that was a little reassuring. Well if it matters I'm the newest head field agent here in Tokyo, after the last head agent had that unfortunate accident. Lance replied smiling. The official report stated that Adam smith, the last Head agent had died in a off duty car accident with a semi. The unofficial report was he was killed on duty by an unknown contractor and most of his body was never recovered. Lance wasn't about to let anything like that happen to him though.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:31 am

Raum let his hand leave the street lamp. He had been told to meet his partner here, but there were two other entities present with him. Making his way to the scene, Raum could make out two different figures, a man with a mask and an unknown girl. Choosing not to acknowledge them, Raum approached his partner's side, gripping his briefcase tightly and began to look up at him out of curiosity of the situation
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:45 am

Tenchi was correct, this man was indeed the one that his contact on the phone had told him about. the head field agent. this made him feel a little uneasy, but he new that this man wasn't a contractor, so it wouldn't be dificult to kil him. but, then a little kid seemed to walk up to him. he held a briefcase in his hands and stood by his side. this made him realize that there were no reinforcements other then this kid, whom he expected was a contractor or a doll, either way he could deal with him.

"im Sagittarius......" he said calmly as he stood between the man and Nova still.

tenchi was indeed afraid, but not at these people, but for Nova. he wondered what was her connection and when her ability might go off.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 am

She peeked her head out at the two boys from behind her partner. She had no reason to introduce herself. She just needed to wait and hope she didn't kill anyone. She lightly tugged on Tenchi's jacket and looked up at him. "What do they want...?"
Back to top Go down
Lance

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:40 am

Lance looked down as Raum slid next to him silently. Glad you could make it buddy Aero said smiling. There was some reason command had sent him here it was time to find out why exactly.Ok so saggetarius, I'm gonna be honest, I don't know why i was sent here. Now I told you exactly who I was, so... who are you two. Lance turned to Raum Keep watch on the perimeter, I don't want any surprises Lance continued to glare at the man in the mask.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:47 am

Hearing his partner's request, Raum made his way to a nearby pipeline and rested his hand on it. Still keeping an eye on Lance and their situation, Raum sent observer spirits around the perimeter and nodded at his partner when the task was complete. Noticing the serious look on Lance's face, he looked over at the two again. If Raum was needed for anything, he needed to be ready, there was no room for mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:55 am

tenchi said nothing, he didn't even move a muscle. he had felt Nova tug on his cloak and he turned his head a little to listen in on what she said, and in truth he didn't know what they wanted. he then turned back to Lance as he asked his question.

"im going to be honest with you to, its none of your business. and if you have no reason to be here, then leave..." tenchi said calmly ready for any action to happen from these two.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 am

She kept herself supported, still shaking. She had nothing to say. She simply stood there. A small hole formed in the ground. All the fear that she'd stored up from earlier just released. She was a bit calmer now. These people still weren't fighting them, simply talking. This was okay. As long as she didn't get involved.
Back to top Go down
Lance

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:21 am

Lance lost his grin, this was going to be frustrating. So, you gonna ever take off that silly mask of yours He walked over and leaned against the wall, clearly there was something going on here that they didn't want the government to know about and he wasn't leaving til he found out. Listen, Raum if anything happens you have permission to fire at will. I'm hopeful it won't come to that though Lance glanced over at the girl and saw a bit of the ground in front of her disappear, that wasn't good.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 am

Raum looked at his partner and nodded. Setting the briefcase by his side, he moved his head to the side now staring at the two people. The masked man looked like more of a threat, simply because the girl was hiding behind him. His curiosity struck him, he kept his eyes on the girl and continued to look for any signals of hostility. Raum didn't underestimate, for why would such a small girl be in such a dangerous environment? His arm dangled at his side, eager to pull out firearms if required.
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 am

tenchi looked at him, he didn't like this guy hanging around him this long. he wanted him to leave them be and he didn't want to fight them right now. he then noticed the hole in the ground as he turned to Nova. He needed to get her out of here and fast. he then turned back towards the group.

"listen, this mask keeps my identity safe but if you really want to now who i am ill give you my code name. F9-102..."
he said calmly as he gave him the code name to the famous oppressor. "now will you leave." he asked as he watched the kid look at the brief case.

he new that there were some kind of weapons in there, but he new that they were only firearms from what the man had said. this was just a normal percassion to take.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:33 am

She tugged on his jacket again. She started to feel some uneasiness inside. "I... I think I might kill them..." Something was ticking in her mind that told her what was going to happen. It probably wasn't true, but she could never be sure. This is why she was always afraid. She never knew what was going to happen. It was a terrible world, the one she lived in.
Back to top Go down
Lance

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 am

Lance glanced at the girl, who just spoke. Did she think killing him would be that simple? It didn't matter if she tried anything Lance would show her he doesn't just die. He may not be a contractor, but he knew how to fight. He had trained extensively to hone his skills, his marksmanship was unmatched at the agency. So that's your code eh, Well if your not telling me who you work for, there's no helping it. He placed his hand on Raum's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Raum heard his partner and looked down at the briefcase. He had heard the girl's mouth utter kill, and that's all his partner needed. Figuring he would even the playing field a little bit, Raum clicked open the briefcase, he then sat there, motionless. He wasn't to make a move unless the others did first, or his partner told him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dark revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: dark revolution   dark revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

dark revolution
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next