Pitch Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darker than Black: What a demonic shade

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Djay

Djay

Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 am

hey you guys, i was just starting my anime that i had been planning on making for quite some time now and have procrastinated on. Though, after watching and completing the first season of Darker then Black, i have been inspired to try again. i have already got a story line and the two main characters. the anime i have started is called Dark Side and it is about a girl who, in life, has never been responsible and has pretty much been relying on others to lift her up in every situation. Yet, her family then vanishes from the story and are found later, dead. Then for the first time she is left alone in the world to fend for herself. yet, what the world hasn't realized is that her father was a scientist that did experiments on his daughter and other to give them special abilities that vary on the one whom was experimented on. The experiments were actually on 8 different subjects, her being one of them. the material came from other, demon like humans with abilities, called Shadow stalkers. there are many dark stalkers in this part of japan and they are used by the government to carry out assassinations. Though not all of them are bad. A group called Moonlight shadow (im going to translate into Japanese), a group of Shadow stalkers, have formed and are now going to create a revolution against the government that si so eager to kill them. they discover the main character and decide to take her in, making her go out on certain missions to kill the governments shadow stalkers. her partner in this gang, tenchi (who was one of the 8 experiments), is now the one whom goes on missions with her through out this four way war between them, the government, the rouge shadow stalkers, and a secret organization that hunts down shadow stalkers for a mysterious reason.

now that you have gotten a short rough draft view of my manga im making, i need you guys to help me make some chracters. post what they look like and ill draw them. only one per person. I hope you like it and im almost done with the cover for the manga. ill post it when im done drawing it.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

0ooo0o0o0o0o0 SHaaaadooww Staaallkerrrrsss llol such a demeaning title....
I really like ur idea, i would have never thought of anything close to this^^"

Gesshoku Anei?
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 pm

well their a demeaning race ^^ lol, and thank you. Im almost done with the cover and ill have it up maybe on Sunday or Monday for you guys to check it out. Anyhow wanna make a char for it? ill draw it myself^^
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Np.
hm, u draw now? Oh i think i got competiton now XP
lol ill make one, but im braindead at the moment, ill make it later today^^
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:52 pm

i have been drawing for years now lol, i have alot of experience. but ill wait till your not brain dead^^.
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:46 am

Ill help out, just give me some time like Koi. lol
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 am

WOOOOO finished the black and white cover page!. just need to color it and it will be finished to show you guys!

And ill give ya some time ^^

Also each member of the mysterious group has a code name for each tart correlation (Taurus, Sagittarius, etc)
Back to top Go down
Raum

Raum

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

Code name: Gemini.

Power: Ability to separate other forms from his body. Each of these clones take an aspect of his mind (anger, depression, joy)

Personality basis(if you want): has occasional mood swings.

let me know if you want more info (dont know how much you wanted in teh first place).
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:18 am

look at the template, hope it helps^^
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:16 am

name: Sonya Ibarra
race: shadow stalker
affiliation: not discovered by any yet.
code name/nikname: S.I.A. [Sia]

Ability: Sonya has the ability to create push pulses to any given place she could see clearly. Like pulses to push someone away or toward a wall. If she would ever get close enough to her opponent [or with the greatest concentration] Sonya, is able to create a pulse inside someones' body.

Appearance:
BEFORE
Spoiler:

AFTER
Spoiler:

Eye color: Blue
Body type: hmmm i wonder what this means..how is it even important? But u should see it in the images..
Hair color: lite brown that shines gray/ Black that shines lite blue
special accesories: fingerless Barbed knuckle gloves
Hair style: down and open, sometimes held back.

Personality: Sonya is someone who is always deep in thought, standing still in about anywhere. Inside she is completely confused about everything. Her life, her home, her emotions, her friends. But she doesnt let that show to anyone. On the outside, she stands arrogantly tall,and sticks to her opinion, even if shes wrong. Towards her friends she is sarcasticly nice and friendly. Any other time she is humorless and quite serious.

bio: Sonya is an imagrant from Argentina [only if your setting is placed with real world contries] who never lived in one stationary place for a long time. Any where you can name she probably has been to. She has intelegence of almost any major language of the world.
As a young girl, this constant traveling tore her attitude to complete shreds. Her emotions became solid and absolete. The only main one remaining is loneliness.
The location she ever stayed the longest was Japan, where she had unwillingly became a shadow stalker. At the time of being manipulated, Sonya obediently followed and carried out many missions, with no guilt at all. One day she came to her own senses, and left the gov without question. For months they went after her, she was preciuous to them for qick, clean missions. Mutiple times they tried to manipulate her, but she always ended up resorting to kill the sent. Her parents abandoned her as they found out. Her dad banished her and had shame, he said that he now 'disowned' her and her things. Living on her own she watched her mom and little sister leave to another country.
From then she didnt want to be reminded of her 'disgrace'. SHe changed her complete outer appearence. Dying her hair the darkest black, and saturating her eyes.

[sorry for the half-assed app.]

Last edited by .Koi~ on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : image and nickname)
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:35 am

great, Sonya shall be a comrade of Tauros. (person who ends up bretraying the falling stars) ill post his template here later)
Back to top Go down
Djay

Djay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:53 am

name: kenichi
race:Shadow Stalker
affiliation: None
code name/nikname: Tauros
Ability: the ability to completely nutrilize all Shadow stalekr's abilities, and the ability to create a pistol that has no limitation to amunition. the pistol's bullets also can pierce through walls and steel. hide ability that is released after nutrilizing the opponents ability, is to be able to see whatever the stars can look down upon. If you are not hidden from the stars, then he knowns were you are.

Appearance: working on a Sonya, kenichi pic

Eye color: blue
Body type: thin, small
Hair color: blonde
special accesories: A staff that has high amounts of electricity stored in the tips. it can also shoot out the tips of the staff, witch are conected to a metallic string from inside the staff. this can make it wrap around enemies like wire.
Hair style: spiky...ish

Personality: Tauros is the kind of kid whom perfers that people around him should be happy. he would do anything to make sure that his freinds are safe and not sad. he also is a little bit of a pervert, but only when the people around him are ok with it. though in fights, he is much more different. he is emotionless and brutal to the one whom harm his friends.

bio: kenichi was first discovered as the only shadow stalker that had the potential to kill other shadow stalkers with ease, thus the government wanted to use him. they ended up killing his family moments before he could escape, this left him scared at the age of 8. he then turned to the street life. stealing, trying to get as much food as possible to survive. but, he learned you could not run away from the government. they soon found him and caught him, making him do their biding. After that day, Kenichi was known as the midnight reaper, because he only killed at night, so he could see under the stars. he killed countless rouge shadow stalkers as he was contricted and manipulated by the government. he then later ran away from the gov and again, turned to the streets. at that point he had obtained military combat skills past an expert level. though this wasn't all he did. he then formed a organization called falling stars wer he found the strongest shadow stalkers that shared his dreams to make the world equal amongst humans and themselves, though the other thought different after tauros had told them about the plan to be EQUAL. they wanted the power over humans and they thought that tauros would get in the way of that. they attempted to kill him, but he escaped with his life. he then later met a girl named Sonya and decided that he would protect her.
Back to top Go down
.Koi~

.Koi~

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:44 am

I like Kenichi^^
He'd actually get along with Sonya alot , in a way.

[btw i editted Sonya a bit, ill change it if ur bothered by it.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)   Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Side (Djay's anime in the making)
Page 1 of 1